Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION : BLOG



Name : NURFATIHAH BINTI MOHD NAIM

Matrix No: AH100136




This semester, I got two subject that requiring us to make reflection every activities in the blog.  the subject is English for Career Research and Human Resources Information System.


I is the first learner that start to learn how to make and post to the blog.  This is because, before this, I don’t have any blogs.  So, it’s a new experience to me.  I become more love to blogging and share my experience.

Other than that, this blog help me to remember what I have done in class.  It also give me the opportunities to share my experience and also give me new inspiration in making reaction in blog.

In addition, it also improve my writing skill and communication with classmate in blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment