Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION TOWARDS ORAL PORTFOLIO

Assalamualaikum..

            I was not felt so happy with the way I presented my digital portfolio.  This is because I am not really ready to present it actually. I believed I have gained some confidence at the beginning of the presentation but it lost as I looked my power point was not so good to be presented.  It was the common kind of presentation using power point.  Later on, I should use more creative way to present my portfolio.  For example, I can use flash to present my portfolio.  This actually can help the interviewer to be attracted with my digital portfolio.  Not only that, make yourself prepare if you want to gain confidence while presenting the portfolio later.  Besides, make sure you already master the content of portfolio in order to help you to present portfolio smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment