Friday 21 December 2012

REACTION : INTERVIEW



Name : NURFATIHAH BINTI MOHD NAIM

Matrix No: AH100136




Interviews that we conducted in this semester is mork interview and interview in Johor Land.

Conducting interview in Johor Land, I learned to communicate with people outside and deal for the interview session. This experience must be experienced on its own so that we can learn something from this experience.

In an interview,  I have mork interview and  the process  interview was evaluated by my lecturer, Sir Ghazali.

The experience I get is I can feel the picture early in the actual interview process. Besides, I can, look great friends in this interview session and can make as an example to improve myself..

Furthermore, I was able to increase my self-confidence when communicating in formal conducting interviews. Clothing and preparations prior interview I also learned from this activity.

I also feel the experience of being an interview and the interviewee.  I also must always make a revision and practice to make process of interview not nervous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment