Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: MYLINE



I think MyLine is one of the types of distance learning. MyLine is also important to evaluate the level of knowledge, creativity and opinion of the student. From that, I will contribute my idea or put a comment about some topic or issues that have been discuss in MyLine. It is also can improve my computer skill when we must use the computer to serve and finished it through online. Basically, I will share experience, knowledge or information to other student. Online forum also is a good way to interact with other student in the university and I can get information about many topics of my interest through the online forum. I want to improve myself by sharing opinions with others. Besides that, it helps me to improve the language. I get the chance to correct my mistakes while looking at other writing. The most important thing is MyLine has provided students with a rich interaction experience in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment