Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF CURRICULUM VITAE



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130


From the task of making the curriculum vitae, I could reflect that curriculum vitae is the important things that I need to have before I’m seek for the job vacancy. This is because curriculum vitae are the document that represents our self. From this task, I know how to write and develop the right and systematic curriculum vitae. In curriculum vitae, it need to provide and summarized the information such like personal data, educational background, skills, personal characteristics, working experiences and references. I also been advised by sir Ghazali to make the curriculum vitae not more than 2 pages and the information’s must accurate and simple.
                So, after this, I could make the good and systematic curriculum vitae because to make myself have an opportunity to fulfil the job vacancy that I applied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment