Thursday 20 December 2012

My Reflection on Digital Portfolio Task




by Nurul Nabila binti Yusoff (AH100138)


During the final week of class, each of us was assigned by Sir Ghazali to create a digital portfolio about ourselves. In this digital portfolio, there are a few things need to be included.  For instances, my profile, educational background, achievements throughout my life and also working experiences. As for my digital portfolio, I made it by using power point and I really enjoyed myself while finishing it. This is because, I have to make it creatively and colourful, to ensure that it will attract the audiences’ attentions. I made my power point slides attractive by inserting pictures of mine and also the use of unique, attractive fonts was really helpful. I made it for only 10 slides as during the day of the presentations, we need to present only on the important points and also on the reflective parts as the time is very limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment