Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF DIGITAL PORTFOLIO



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130

There have some reason why we need to do the portfolio such as we want to promote our self and to show about self achievement and experienced. To develop the portfolio, I need to know the content that need in my portfolio. Some of the content that I put in my portfolio are my profile, educational background, my achievements and co-curricular activities. The purpose of making the portfolio is to show the evidence and achievements that I have achieved before. So that, every achievements that I state in my portfolio, I need to show the evidence such as I put the certificate that I get.  From this task, I learn how to make the creative portfolio and I learn to be a patience person when in process making the power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment