Friday 21 December 2012

Reflection: Myline


SHALINI SELVARAJ
Myline is one of the class activities in English for Career Research . In Myline activity, we have to give our own opinion about two issues that posted in the forum. We have a choice to either agree, disagree or neutral to the statement posted by the writer. Personally, I feel this activity is good as it is able to make me to think more critically in the order to my express my ideas. Based on this activity, I’m able to know that everybody has different thinking style towards a problem in their life. It’s very difficult to assume that everybody has the same opinion on issues. Besides that, the issues that are posted on the forum are actually related to my life as a student. So, I’m quite excited to share my ideas on that forum and express my ideas in right way. This type of activity will improve our thinking ability…..

No comments:

Post a Comment