Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION : CV


NAME: NURFATIHAH BINTI MOHD NAIM

NO MATRIX: AH100136




This was my first experience writing and producing a Curriculum Vitae (CV).  Thanks also go to Sir Ghazali because teaching us and giving us the idea of producing a creative CV.  Thank you also to Career Research book because give guideline and good example for producing good CV.

Honestly, it is difficult at the beginning to produce a CV only two pages.  But after being given instructions and we only need to enter only the information that is important to prepare my CV can be conveniently.  At the end, i can produce my own CV with my own creativity.

Experience in the subject, so help me to prepare in the future to produce good CV.  I always remind myself to make my CV attracted for who those read  my CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment