Thursday 20 December 2012


WEB BLOG.      
  

Nowadays, blogging has become a trend for people who love to searching and sharing the information via online application to the whole over the world. In simple word, web blog is source of the information via online application, which can be shared for no limited viewer in the whole world. 


In this English class, we are required to create a blog which every students in this section can update their work or topic reflection. By using this application, it helped me learn more about the blogs application, facilitate in sharing of information and increase my knowledge in technology and computer skills. In my opinion, this is effective learning method for me to improve myself in IT and computer technology skills.
(120words)

No comments:

Post a Comment