Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF APPLICATION LETTER



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130

Application letter are the letter that need to write and bring together with the curriculum vitae when attend the interview. When I need to do my application letter, I realized that there has the systematic and appropriate format. Besides that, in order to make the application letter, I need to use the appropriate language. For my first trial make the application letter, there have some of grammatical and format error, but, after I get some guide from Sir Ghazali and from internet, I make the corrections about the error that I make.  After that, in order to write the good application letter, I need to assure that I put some of my achievement and experiences that related to the job that I applied. This is because to show that I have enough qualification and fulfil the requirement that need in that job. This task improve my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment