Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection: oral portfolio


In presenting the portfolio, I learn the best and the appropriate ways to promote myself in front of others. I need a lot of confidence in order to present it better. Because of the time given is only in just 4 to 5 minutes I need to plan strategically to ensure that I can present efficiently by the time given. So I can learn to build up my confident level through my presentation. For me, it is not easy to talk about and promoting ourselves. This is because, might be it is too much and make the others get annoyed easily because of our ways of promoting. So, from this task, I can learn the way or rule which is not to use the language that sounds too arrogant and looks show off to others. It will effect negatively on the people impression and perception about us. And the most things that I have learn is the way of the others promoting themselves. So, I can learn and use it as a guide when I presenting my portfolio in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment