Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflective: curriculum vitae



When I’m doing my curriculum vitae, I learned that I need to plan strategically on how should I produce my best CV in the most creative and effective ways. It is very important to produce the best and the better one. This is because there are a lot of applicants who are also seek for the same job. In our class Mr. Ghazali Hj. Bunari have showed us the interesting and creative CV that made by different job seekers. Actually it is a way to attract the ones who read our CV. In additions, CV has a possibility to give a good impression on us and this can increase the chances of getting the job. A well written CV plays an important role in giving us the opportunity to be selected by the organization. The content about ourselves are includes the current address, educational background, skills, personal details, work experience, telephone number, gender and so on. It should be in an efficient CV which is in a way to promote ourselves and we need to show all the positive side in our personality. It is very important so the employer can choose the best to hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment