Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF DIGITAL PORTFOLIO (PRESENTATION)



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130

Reflection for portfolio presentation, what I get from this task is it develops my confident when speak in front of people and it also improve and increase my communication skills. For this presentation, I need to present about the content of my portfolio which are my profile, achievement, educational background and co-curricular activities. Before my turn to present, I need to sit beside of sir Ghazali to know some comment about person that present in front and from this, I could know what are the things that I need have when do my presentation. After that, when I heard some comment from Sir Ghazali, it motivated me to do my best for my presentation and make sure I could give what are needed by lecture when I do my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment