Thursday 20 December 2012

ORAL PRESENTATION'S REFLECTION


In the oral presentation, I need to explain about the portfolio that I made within 5 minutes only. This activity teaches me on how to explain the point systematically in 5 minutes. However, the preparation before presentation is also needed, so you know what you are going to deliver to the audiences during the presentation. Before my turn, lecturer will comment the previous presenter. But, I still do the same things. During my presentation, I do not really having eye contact with the audiences and also there are slightly problems with my video presentation and it dragged the time given. I really hope that I can improve my speaking skills to make sure I can speak fluently and smoothly next time. (121 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment