Thursday 20 December 2012

My Reflection on Oral Portfolio Task




by Nurul Nabila binti Yusoff (AH100138)

The digital portfolio has finished, and now, it is the time to present it to everyone. Each of us was given only 5 minutes to present our portfolio and of course, I have to use that limited time to talk about the portfolio and most importantly, I must give some reflection on the achievements or activities I joined. Well, talking about the achievements made me think of the sweet memories and I was all excited to share it with my dearest friends. Regarding the marks, Sir Ghazali gave us marks based on our slides and also our presentation. While delivering the presentation, I remembered an advice given by a friend of mine. She said that, presentation is not only about your attractive slide shows. But, it is all about you presenting yourself. The way you are going to make sure everyone locks their attentions to you, it is the most important after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment